Full-Time Flight Instructor Job Description
If you are an energetic and patient CFI interested in sharing your passion with others, then American Flyers would like to talk with you. Looking for Full-Time Flight Instructors, both recently certified and with previous teaching experience.
- Maintains student records and is responsible for keeping the Chief Pilot informed of student progress
- Follows American Flyers’ Instructor Standardization teaching methodology and will be required to take our internal Instructor Standardization Training Program
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for instructing and teaching
- Flexibility and availability to our students
- Resume outlining work history & experience
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Life Insurance & Group Medical Insurance Program
- Competitive Salary
- Signing Bonus if applicable
- 401k with Company Contributions
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Build your hours while getting paid
- Visibility with American Flyers’ Airline Partners
- Build your resume with experience at one of the world’s top flight schools
- Internal Support with student enrollment, scheduling and customer service so you can focus on what you do best.
- Part-Time or Full-Time, all Flight Instructors are Employees of American Flyers – You are never contract-for-hire.
- Proficiency & Recurrent training is supported by American Flyers