American Flyers’ student enrollment is continuously growing and we are seeking top instructors to join our team. The Ground Instructor will teach in both classroom style formats and one-on-one instruction.
- Teaches Classroom Ground Schools
- Individual ground school instruction for Private, Instrument and Commercial
- Prepares students for FAA Knowledge Test
- Simulator instruction and training modules
- Maintains student records and is responsible for keeping the Chief Pilot informed of student progress
- Follows American Flyers’ Instructor Standardization teaching methodology and will be required to take our internal Instructor Standardization Training Program
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to break down material to ensure students understand the application of the knowledge they are learning
- Passion for instructing and teaching
- Flexibility and availability to our students
- FAA Medical is NOT required for this position
- Resume outlining work history & experience
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Life Insurance & Group Medical Insurance Program
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with Company Contributions
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Internal Support with student enrollment, scheduling and customer service so you can focus on what you do best.
- Part-Time or Full-Time, all Flight Instructors are Employees of American Flyers – You are never contract-for-hire.
- Proficiency & recurring training is supported by American Flyers