HELPFUL TIPS WHEN COMPLETING THE AFSP APPLICATION
1) Type in your First, Last and Middle names exactly as they appear in your passport
2) Use the same passport information that you plan to use for your student visa and embassy interview
3) Training Location:
|PMP||Pompano Beach Airpark||Pompano Beach||Florida||United States of America|
|ADS-N||Addison Airport||Addison North||Texas||United States of America|
|ADS-S||Addison Airport||Addison South||Texas||United States of America|
|MMU||Morristown Airport||Morristown||New Jersey||United States of America|
|SCF||Scottsdale Airport||Scottsdale||Arizona||United States of America|
4) Select “American Flyers” under the Provider Name drop down box.
5) Course Information:
|Class Name||Private Pilot Course|
|Aircraft Type||Cessna 172|
6) Estimated Start Date and End Date will be given to you by your school director.
7) You will be training in aircraft that weigh less than 12,500 pounds which means that you will need to select “Category III”