Part-Time Flight Instructor Job Description
American Flyers’ student enrollment is continuously growing and we are seeking top instructors to join our team. This position enables you to build your flight hours as you prepare for a career with the airlines.
- Maintains student records and is responsible for keeping the Chief Pilot informed of student progress
- Follows American Flyers’ Instructor Standardization teaching methodology and will be required to take our internal Instructor Standardization Training Program
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for instructing and teaching
- Flexibility and availability to our students
- Resume outlining work history & experience
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Competitive hourly rate with opportunities for bonus
- Build your hours while getting paid
- Visibility with American Flyers’ Airline Partners
- Build your resume with experience at one of the world’s top flight schools
- Internal Support with student enrollment, scheduling and customer service so you can focus on what you do best.
- Part-Time or Full-Time, all Flight Instructors are Employees of American Flyers – You are never contract-for-hire.
- Proficiency & Recurrent training is supported by American Flyers