When I started the FIRC course I purchased the ACR service. Now I have changed my mind and want to take my paperwork to a FSDO. Can I get a refund?


Yes, provided that you have not yet initiated the ACR service. Click on this link http://americanflyers.net/instruction/enroll.asp?form=b and click the money back guarantee link. Click the link for “refund form” and complete all the blocks of the form. Then click the submit button. You should see your credit card statement reflect the refund on your next billing cycle.