When I’m done with the course do you get my paperwork automatically, or do I have to do something else?


There is no automatic transmission of paperwork. There are three ways to submit paperwork for processing: 1. Through the American Flyers ACR using IACRA’s electronic application system; 2. Through the American Flyers ACR by physically mailing your paperwork to the FIRC Department; or, 3. Through a Flight Standards District Office (FSDO).