I am out of the country and would like to renew online. Is there a way to complete my paperwork?


Yes! Since the FAA’s IACRA system is paperless, CFI’s traveling or living outside of the U.S., can easily apply for renewal. You must: 1. Complete the American Flyers IACRA checklist; 2. Submit your IACRA application for renewal online at https://iacra.faa.gov and, 3. Make sure our ACR has reviewed and signed your application. Faxing or emailing paperwork is not permitted. We require that you submit your application at least three days before your expiration in order to guarantee renewal.