Pilot training can require budget planning
Our lending partners offer a full range of financial products including checking, savings, online banking and much more!
We Florida Financial
- Exceptional and affordable financing solution for all of your aviation dreams
- Loan programs for all elements of aviation: including avionics upgrades, aircraft maintenance and flight training loans.
- Business or pleasure, co-owned or personal use
- Loan amounts range from $55,000 to $300,000.
American Airlines Credit Union
- Established in 1936
- Not-for-profit organization
- Loan rates are generally lower than those offered by conventional, for-profit financial institutions.
- Options to open checking, savings or credit card account, or simply looking for personal loans, home loans, and auto loans.
AOPA Flex Aviation Loan
- Loans for any program, private through full career
- Domestic and foreign student plans available
- Rates range from 8.24%-14.49% with terms up to 7 years.
- Quick approvals within 4 business hours
- Funding within 2 business days
- Borrow up to $100k
American Flyers Recommends Applying to Multiple Lenders
We encourage you to receive competitive bids from various lenders to finance your pilot education. Applications are free to submit and you are under no obligation to accept any loan. If you have any questions regarding the loan process, please call 866-904-0808 for additional information.