Experienced Flight Instructor Job Description
This is a senior-level position responsible for instructing student pilots in flight procedures and techniques for both, ground school and flight training.
- Evaluates and monitors student performance to ensure they are continuously progressing
- Prepares syllabus for students to ensure they reach their aviation goals in the timeframe they desire
- Maintains student records and is responsible for keeping the Chief Pilot informed of student progress
- Follows American Flyers’ Instructor Standardization teaching methodology and will be required to take our internal Instructor Standardization Training Program
- Minimum of two or more years of experience as a Certificated Flight Instructor working full-time
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for teaching
- Flexibility and availability to our students
- Resume outlining work history & experience
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Life Insurance & Group Medical Insurance Program
- Competitive Salary
- Signing Bonus if applicable
- 401k with Company Contributions
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Internal Support with student enrollment, scheduling and customer service so you can focus on what you do best.
- Part-Time or Full-Time, all Flight Instructors are Employees of American Flyers – You are never contract-for-hire.
- Proficiency & recurring training is supported by American Flyers